Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FEMALE RAPPERS WEIGHT IN ON BUZZ SOROUNDING LIL"WAYNE PROTEGE AND iGOTNEXT FEATURED ARTIS NICKI MINNAJ



On Wednesday, June 24,2009. i-GOTNEXTBLOG named Nicki Minaj as one of many upstarts in the music business. Since then she created a buzz that hasn't been felt since Lil Kim. Minaj's seems to have connect with a a lot of people. Sparking other female rapper to boast there opinions.

Kid Sister



Rap newcomer Kid Sister recently spoke on the buzz surrounding Lil Wayne protege Nicki Minaj and questioned whether the public has taken her music serious. "I think Nicki Minaj is awesome," Sister said in an interview. "She has a cute little look but my thing is do people take her seriously? I'm not being funny. I'm just asking a question. That whole thing like I want more cheese, lots and lots of cheese, do people make fun of her? B"-(Honey Mag)



Lil Mama



"Nicki Minaj is a talented rapper," Lil Mama said in an interview. "She's out there, she's doing her. What she represents, I don't represent and she's doing something different, that's her lane. As the voice of the young people, Lil Mama, I focus on bringing up young girls to respect their bodies, respect theyself, do it up."

Rapper Trina


"she gotta really nice voice actually reached to work with on the new album"- Jessiemaguire blog.blogspot.com




Rapper Lola Monroe



" "She's never been set to have her own style. It's always been set to say she's jacking Lil' Kim to Foxy [Brown] and now Lil Wayne. So how can I be jacking somebody or using somebody's style if they never been known to have their own style. That part never made sense. That's one. Another thing, it kind of comes from Wayne is in the foundation of my music and what I've listened to him for years and years. So you can hear his styles in my music. And you know, that's her mentor and that's somebody whom she's under and so she's known to sound like Wayne."-all hip hop

No comments:

Post a Comment